Sunday, September 26, 2010

Thank Goodness for Pull-Up's

I know, I know... Everything you read says to avoid these at all costs! BUT, we're just finishing up moving, and I have had to pawn Dax off onto family members so I can get things finished up. He's still doing well when he's with me. As long as I take him to the potty about once an hour he stays dry!! He did have two accidents today, but I take blame. He was totally doing the potty dance, and I didn't take him. He's really started to be aware of his bodily functions. I hope that means we're one step closer to our goal! Once we're all settled I'll transfer him back to his big boy undies. :0) Hopefully being in a new place won't distract him too much.

Here he is enjoying Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while I finished getting things together at our old apartment:



Morgan is so patient with him:

1 comment:

Shawnee said...

I love the first picture! Although it makes him look like such a big boy! Our little guys aren't so little anymore :(