Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 2:

Day two was awesome. I'm really proud of the progress Dax has made. I'm trying not to get too excited. Everything I've read has said that he can relapse up to ten days after you start the potty training process.

Anyways, we went the whole day with only 2 accidents! That's right, I said TWO!!! We did decide to start putting him in pull-ups at night. He just doesn't want to wake up to use the potty, and he insists on drinking milk right before he goes to sleep. So it's rare for him not to wet the bed at night.

We're starting day 3, and so far it's been a challenge. He decided he is not interested in the potty today. I'm trying to make it a game, so hopefully we don't take a step backwards... Here are some photo's from yesterday, I just love his Grover undies:
(I promise that isn't pee underneath him. There is a stain on the sidewalk)


He has airplane radar.

2 comments:

Shawnee said...

There are no pictures on here :( I love seeing the pictures you take. You are an awesome photographer!

Jesseca said...

You're so full of it about the photography, but I did fix it. :0)