Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summer Fun

I haven't posted in a while, so I have a few things to put on here. I'll start with our adventure from today. A couple of my girl friends decided it would be an awesome idea to walk to the clearfield aquatic center. I tossed the idea around, then decided it couldn't be that bad of a walk. After all, it's only about a mile and a half a way. I do NOT recommend this especially if it is 90+ degree's outside. We did have a blast once we got there though!








Anyone that has a toddler should go to the Aquatic center. The little 2 ft pool they have was perfect for our rowdy group of boys.

I made these amazing cupcakes! Key lime with cream cheese frosting! They were to die for. I do need to work on my decorating though. Also, Dax decorated some cookies for his friend Ethan, and for his grandma.

No comments: