Our Little Monster

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hide-N-Seek

For the last week I've been trying to teach Dax how to play hide-n-seek. He didn't really understand the point of the game, or so I thought. . . He was screaming at me this morning so I covered my eyes and counted to ten. This is what I found:





**side note, Dax will be 15 months today at 4:50! Yay!**
Posted by Jesseca at 12:48 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2011 (91)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2010 (112)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ▼  June (12)
      • Summer Fun
      • Goats, Pigs and Chickens
      • I know, I know
      • Video's, Video's and More Video's
      • Hide-N-Seek
      • Sunny Days
      • The 'Best' Place to Take a Nap?
      • Cake Pops
      • We need a bigger couch
      • Grandma's Garden
      • Snake Bubbles
      • Crayon Rocks
    • ►  May (17)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2009 (27)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (2)

Followers

Simple theme. Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.