Monday, June 7, 2010

Snake Bubbles

One of the craft blogs I read (Skip to my Lou) is doing a fun thing this month. They're posting one craft a day for 30 days, and this is one we got from there.

DIY Bubble Blower

This bottle makes big 'snake' like bubbles. We had a little bit of a breeze so every now and then the 'snake' would break off and fly away. Dax would chase it around the grass. It was so easy to make, and to be honest, I had doubts about if it would even work. (there is no way something that simple can be fun, right?) All I did was cut off the bottom of a water bottle and, using a rubber band, attached an old rag we had. Then you just dip it in dish soap and blow. What a fun afternoon activity. Perfect for wearing out my little man.

No comments: