Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mothers Day Gifts

I know I should wait until tomorrow to post this, but I don't think my mother in law gets on here too often. I'm excited to show everyone the cute quiet book and pillow I made to give to her tomorrow! The quiet book took a LONG time to make, but came out super cute. I can't wait to make one for Dax. I also planned on making a cute tote for her to carry it in, but I'll have to get that to her later. Hopefully next year we can give her a fabric one.

The cover:


Mormon Match:


Lehi's Letters:


Make a Manger:


Noah's Ark:


Grandpa's Garden:


Circus Shapes:


Cowboy Counting:


These paper dolls are magnetic. I accidentally hole punched the girl on the wrong side, but it still works.


And here is the pillow. I got this idea from An Igloo. It's one of my favorite sites! I took Dax's hand prints along with his cousins and then added a poem:

Sometimes we may upset you
Even though we are so small
By leaving tiny hand prints
On a table, door or wall
But every day we grow a bit
And we'll be big one day
when all the tiny hand prints
Have long been washed away
So keep these little hand prints
To help you to recall
Just how big our hands were
That time we were so small



2 comments:

Amy said...

Very cute! Where did you get the templates for the book?

Jesseca said...

The templates were from a friend. I can upload them later this week if you'd like.