Dax FINALLY mastered making his way
down the stairs! One of my friends gave me the courage to let him do things on his own, and to stop running to him every time he gives me the sad face. It started with the slide at the park. He would wait for me at the top and scream until I came up and helped him down. Friday he climbed up to the top of the slide and started screaming, and I just told him I wasn't going to help him and if he wanted down he needed to come down on his own. That's all it took. That's basically the same thing that happened with the stairs this morning. Now he climbs up as fast as he can and then scoots down on his tummy! It's too cute.


We also got a tomato plant for our porch. (thanks to my genius friend Angie for giving me the idea!) I hope it makes it. There's nothing better then fresh tomato's.
No comments:
Post a Comment