My friend Vanessa was nice enough to invite us to go to the Riverdale splash pad this morning. I gladly accepted, then remembered I'm watching my friend Janelle's daughter Wednesdays! What was I thinking???
It actually wasn't that bad. I decided it's easier to have two toddlers, because one always listens, and the other one wants to do the same thing as the first, so I didn't have any trouble! Hurray!
Here are some cute pictures from today's activities:
The little girl in the background of this next picture is Isabella. Isn't she adorable?
Dax's 'cheese' face:
He looks so guilty in this next one
Dax told me to take a picture of his granola bar:
And another 'cheese' face:
I love my little boy!
Oh, and on the way down, Isabella yelled out, 'Jesseca, look! We're holding hands!' This is what I saw:
And I picked up cake pops for both kiddo's to enjoy on the ride home, since they were so good!
Seriously though, how did I get so lucky?













No comments:
Post a Comment