Sunday, May 22, 2011

Idaho

 We decided to take a drive as a family up to Idaho. Can anyone guess why we were going up there???


To get Burger King of course!!


Check out these huge chipmunk cheeks!


Ok, ok... Maybe that wasn't the ONLY reason we went up there... Check out some of the cute pics we got from the drive:

Dax LOVES car rides. Check out how happy he was to sing B-I-N-G-O


Morgan's always so serious!


And I look FANTASTIC. :0)
{Just kidding. I had actually had my head tilted back so Dax could play with my hair. I look like a mess!}


Here he is belting out some 'Twinkle Twinkle'!



This cute little place had some awesome BBQ, and a great outside eating area for Dax to play in!


Of course, the first thing he wanted to do was jump to Morgan...


And jump from one bench to the other.





I love my baby!

Hope you guys enjoyed the pictures! I'm off to sneak in some cuddle time!

No comments: