Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Date Night with my Baby!

Dax has been such a sport lately. I've been consumed by all of my cake decorating, and he has patiently played with his trains, and his other toys, waiting for me to finish. Today I decided to take a break, and get him some ice cream!



We stopped by Menchies, & made our way through the topping buffet. Dax couldn't believe all of the things he was aloud to put on his ice cream!



We sat by a giant chalk board. He didn't even notice it was there until he was half way through his treat.



After we finished, we walked through target a few times. By the time Morgan was done with his haircut, Dax was drained!
I'm going to have to do these date nights more often. Dax kept telling me it was fun. What a cutie pie!

No comments: