Centerville re-designed their McDonalds to be more user friendly. We LOVE it. They have a play place that is built around kids Daxton's age, which you don't find too often.
Today we headed down there with some family.
I figured it would be nice to let the little turkey run out all of his energy before his nap. {plus, it's right by Morgan's work, so I get to see him for a few minutes!}
Here is the downside... Every time we go there, he gets something... Not a good something... A sick something....
Last time is was the flu, this time.... a scratched eye... At least it's not something worse, right?
On that note, here are some cute photo's. It was hard to get any good ones, but I'll take what I can get.
Giving a walk-by 'high five' to grandpa:
Him & His cousin
This next one doesn't show him very well, but it's a good shot of his super cute shoes!!
Hope you enjoyed!
No comments:
Post a Comment