Friday, April 15, 2011

Are YOU ready....?

FOR SOME PICTURES??

I have about a million from our California trip. I already posted some to facebook, but I know not everyone gets on there, so over the next few days, I'll post them on here. :0)

Lets start with these:

The first day we were in California, we stopped by the softball field to say hi to all of the players!




Dax flipped over the Geotrax my brother left at Aunt Mary's


I got to spend some time with my favorite niece, and the weather was PERFECT for outside play time!





Dax can't get his converse on by himself yet, so every time he wanted to go outside, he'd slip my shoes on.



Tea time! My Aunt let him put water in the tea cups, so this was his new favorite game...


Everyone had to participate:


And when I said it was his new favorite, I wasn't kidding. He talked everyone into playing tea party at least once:


Well, that's all for now. Be looking for more pics over the next few days :0)

No comments: