Thursday, December 2, 2010
They grow up so darn fast!
I've spent the last half hour browsing through old pictures of Dax, and decided to share some of my favorites! Isn't my baby so handsome?
Maybe not so much in that picture... He's a goof ball!
This is what I get when I ask him to say cheese....
And this is what I get after I hand him candy.
I have some new pictures I'll get on here tomorrow. :0)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(91)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
▼
2010
(112)
▼
December
(8)
His first gift of the day
The Coin Toss
The Christmas Party
Sick Baby + Santa = Bad Idea
Sick Baby
The buzz cut!
Let it snow!
They grow up so darn fast!
►
November
(6)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(27)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment