My son is not afraid of anything.... We took him to Disneyland in March, and he took pictures with the characters like a pro! Mickey is one of his favorite characters, so when he got the chance to meet him, he was ecstatic!
I thought we would have the same experience with Santa this year. I've been talking him up since October, and we've watched a few Christmas movies so he would understand who he is.
It didn't work out like I had wanted it to... He's just getting over being sick, so he was not even interested in sitting on some old dude's lap! I, being the mean mom I am, made him sit on Santa's lap anyway, and this is what I got:
Needless to say, all of his Christmas gifts will be coming from the reindeer this year... He no longer wants ANYTHING to do with Santa.
No comments:
Post a Comment