Why?
Mainly because he HATES getting ready for it... Today, I had to convince him that it was a horrible idea to go outside without pants on... The entire time I was putting on his snow suit he kept screaming, 'Stop! Ouch! It hurts! No!'
I almost threw in the towel. I just kept telling myself that he would have a great time, & possibly get worn out. I was right.
Morgan's Aunt came by with her kids, and Dax was so excited to have someone smaller to play with.
He even liked helping Morgan pull the sled with the four wheeler.
And there's nothing like warming up by the fire.
Those crazy kids had Morgan pull them like this through the yard...
This next picture is right about the time he threw in the towel, and decided to head inside to warm up!
I miss california... It's too cold here!
No comments:
Post a Comment