Saturday, September 24, 2011

My Son Loves Pink... And the Neighbors Girl!

I haven't been that great at taking pictures recently.

BUT

That's going to change. I'm back in my groove, AND have lots of updates!

First up, the cupcakes from the last wedding:


It was fun. I'm exhausted. The flavors were; Double chocolate, Vanilla with a raspberry buttercream, and a sweet potato with a maple buttercream.

Next, just some cute pics of Dax I took while we played outside. Some with the ADORABLE Charlie that lives across the street :0)


He loves grandpa's lawn mower... As long as its not turned on!


I LOVE these pictures:



The next one is my favorite!


Just chillin in the van. This kid has an unhealthy love for all things Volkswagen!


Ignore how fat I look in this picture. It must be a bad angle or something... I promise, I haven't gained a pound.... yet anyway!


No comments: