Monday, July 11, 2011

My first night without Dax!

We let Dax spend the night with the in-laws while they were camping up Logan Canyon this weekend. I was totally ok with it, until I got home. The anxiety of him being away from me kept  me up all night. It's not that I didn't trust them to take good care of the little guy. It's just a weird feeling not to have your child in the same general area as you.

Morgan's a pro. I've taken Dax to California several times without him, so he slept like a rock... Which I think is totally unfair! He was the one that originally said no. I had to talk him into it! SO why was I so worried??

I did spend the day with everyone. I got some pretty cute pictures:



Love this next picture where he's pushing his nose into the screen;



Yep... He's making that face on purpose...


He never looks at the camera when I take a picture with him!




He loves his Uncle Mauro


How cute is my nephew?



 Dax takes advantage of his time with Aunt Shyla... He always wants her to do everything for him. {PS~ Sorry shyla!!}




Needless to say, he had a great time, and I survived without him. Me & Morgan did have a hard time deciding what to do with all of our free time though.


No comments: