Thursday, January 13, 2011

Keeping an almost 2 year old busy...

Winter sucks! When we want to go outside, I end up spending 30 minutes bundling up two boys and we only last 15 minutes in the freezing cold... sooooo not worth it... I decided to try to come up with some other fun ideas....

Water Painting:
It started out fine...


Then I saw the 'I really want to do something naughty' look from Daxton...


He decided to taste his water.... and this is the reaction I get when I tell him it's yucky...



Of course they have to help each other


Playdough:
There's not much to say about this part of the afternoon...



Dax is more interested in the containers then the playdough...


Tents:
Well.... There are just no words...




'Ooooooh Nooooooo!'


Domino's:
We busted out the cars domino's

Dax used them as a phone


Apparently Merrick was on the other end



1 comment:

Shawnee said...

Those are some cute pictures! Thanks for posting these. We will have to definitely do a picture swap!