Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What's a Girl To Do?

My in-laws were out of town for a few days and asked us to go pick from their garden. We couldn't let any of those delicious vegetables rot away out there, so we picked as many as we could!




The only problem was figuring out what to do with all of them!

First, I made some salsa. I've never attempted to do so until now, but it came out great! It was really simple too.


Then I decided to tackle the chocolate zucchini cupcake. My sister in-law actually gave me this idea when she attempted to make these a while back. After 'googling' around, and checking out some different recipe's, I came up with the perfect cupcake. They are to die for. So moist and full of chocolate goodness.




Dax didn't know what to think. He saw me put the zucchini in the batter, but couldn't taste it in the cupcake. He gave them a perfect 10. I don't know what I'd do without my little taste tester. :0)



No comments: