











Along with our outdoor adventure, we had a few crafts that we put together. First of all Morgan painted my table!! Yay! It is beautiful and I cannot wait to use it! Unfortunately we have to wait 72 hours so we won't damage the work he did. And I'll tell you, I didn't think it would be a big project, but it took about 8-10 hours a day for two days to get that thing done! What a wonderful husband! I'll have pictures of that on here sometime this week, but just know that pictures don't do it justice.
The other projects were a pineapple upside down cake, which tasted oh so yummy, and Dax made a lion. We were planning on going to the zoo tomorrow, so I've been working with him on signing all of the animals. We put together this cute little lion out of a cereal box, but now it looks like the weather is not going to be so great, so we'll have to wait until next week. All he wanted to do was be in charge of the glue. So with Daddy's help he put glue on all of the places that needed it. We even got him to put the eye's on all by himself, and a couple pieces of the mane.


And finally, I did a little re-organizing this weekend and made a couple changes. We ended up bringing his rocking horse down stairs. Morgan put him on it and we thought he hated it. BUT with a little encouragement from Dad he finally loosened up and had a good time.

No comments:
Post a Comment