I started with an empty baby food jar and some fabric. I traced the lid onto the fabric, cut it out, and mod podged it on.(I love that stuff)



Next I printed a cute number one to go on top, and a small banner reading 'Happy Birthday Daxton' to glue along the side of the lid.


Finally I filled them with colorful goldfish crackers (since most of his friends are too small for candy) and skittles for the older people. I tied a ribbon around it and voila! Cute party favors. I couldn't have done it without Morgan! We debated on whether or not to put a character onto every jar (the theme is Sesame Street), but decided we just don't have the motivation!

**Check back to see our other homemade decorations; centerpieces made from formula cans, a birthday banner, and our attempt to make our own Elmo, Oscar, and Cookie Monster Cupcakes. **
1 comment:
Post a Comment